From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 22:02:06 +0200
Hi,

I would also very much like there to be a discussion about human rights considerations. Ideally, this would have already happened a long time ago.

I also like 8 (Trust in ICANN), but assume this conversation will take place anyway during the accountability process, so my other two choices would be:

6. Disposition of Excess New gTLD Fees and Auction Proceeds.
11. Future role of the GAC.

It’d be nice if a discussion about the funds raised by the gTLD fees/auctions led to an investment into human rights considerations.

Thanks.

Amr