From:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 17:46:36 +0100
One concrete idea is to start a publication series with case studies on good partices for enhanced multistakeholder cooperation at the national level. NMI has introduced enhanced procedures for multistakeholder collaboration on equal footing. IGF has now a Mandate to enhanced ist procedures. So this is a perfect match where IGF and NMI can work hand in hand. And many members from the NCUC could help to identify the right nastional cases and than contribute (from their perspective) with a critical analysis of the national situation.

Wolfgang