From:
"Andrew A. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew A. Adams
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:58:01 +0900
Caroline,

I point you to "Feminists Against Censorship" for a feminist critique of your
position which I suspect you&re far more likely to respond to than any
comment from a person such as myself who happens to have a Y chromosome (and
who finds your sexist remarks somewhat offensive).

http://www.fiawol.demon.co.uk/FAC/

--
Professor Andrew A Adams                      [log in to unmask]
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and