From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:23:53 +0300
Dear all,

The Policy Call attendance records of this year should now be up to
date and easily viewable here:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/PC+Mtg+Attendance+2016

Sorry for the delay in getting this done, but there's still time to
take this into account in deciding how you vote.

--
Tapani Tarvainen