From:
"Dorothy K. Gordon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dorothy K. Gordon
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:10:13 +0000
I did not know there was such a title but I am sure Avri is more than a living ICANN wiki!

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com