Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:31:55 +0900
Hi,

On Sep 10, 2014, at 3:13 AM, Amr Elsadr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe the whole point of the advisors is that they are not supposed to be part of or affiliated with the ICANN community. I’m assuming that includes RIRs.

Yes, that's how I understand it.  Subject experts working with community experts.

PEG's mail list is archived <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/public-experts/>, can see some of the criteria they're discussing.

PEG wiki <https://community.icann.org/display/acctpublicxgrp/Public+Experts+Group+Home>

Adam