From:
Timothe Litt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Timothe Litt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:08:26 -0400
One more thing:

If you are willing to accept the proposed charter, please take the time to
return your ballot and vote "Yes".

If you find the propsed charter unacceptable, please take the time to return
your ballot and vote "No".  And it would be good to post your reasons.  But
at least vote.

Please don't vote "No" by not voting.  If you don't vote, the volunteers who
have made significant efforts to pull the charter together for all of us
can't tell if we have a group of apathetic members, or if members believe
that the charter has problems.

Apathy in this vote will be highly visible to ICANN and other stakholder
groups - I have no doubt that the number of elegible people who didn't vote
will be used by other interests to question how representative our group is.

Since you made the effort to join the group, you must want it to represent
you effectively.  So vote.  For, or against.  Even if your positions aren't
always adopted - no group is perfect.  But vote.

Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer
if any, on the matters discussed.