Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:06:01 +0900
On Oct 27, 2014, at 5:54 AM, Seun Ojedeji wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Carlos Raul Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> ...likelihood of travel restrictions being imposed on nationals from African countries.....
>
> Why would other countries impose any other different restrictions than Morocco? Are moving the meeting to Conakry?
>
> Maybe those that will transit through certain countries.
>
> Does not make sense to me
>
> Yeah but it perhaps mean Morocco may impose restrictions on some African country residents from entering their country ;)

This is what Mauritius has done, affecting AFRINIC's November meeting.  See <[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]>

"Please note that on 17 October 2014, the Prime Minister's Office of Mauritius
has taken the following decisions with regard to the evolution of the Ebola
Virus:

-  Nigeria and Senegal are now removed from the list of affected countries,
subject to the guidelines of the World Health Organisation;
-  all foreign nationals who have visited one or more of the countries affected
by the Ebola Virus, i.e., Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and the Democratic
Republic of Congo, during the last two months as from the date of their travel
to Mauritius, would temporarily not be allowed to enter Mauritius.

In light of this information, we urge AFRINIC-21 participants to take the
necessary precautions for their arrival to Mauritius.

For more information please go to:

http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-21/en/about/news

Regards,

AFRINIC-21 Team"