From:
Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:24:09 -0400
As we seem to vote on proposals every so often, I would like to know
if there might be interest to hav an online voting system

I developed an online voting system for the CPSR board, one that we
have been using for several months. It would be easy to set the same
thing up for NCUC and/or the excom if there's interest.

Technically, the system being offered would be  based on drupal with
two additional modules that allow for groups and online voting.

if there's interest, do let me know so that I can set something up -
to show you all at the upcoming ICANN meeting in LA.

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]>