From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 15:27:17 +0200
Hi Sam,

Am not sure where you saw a reference to the CCWP as a WG. The CCWP has
three Sub Groups (1. ICANN and human rights research, 2. human rights in
ws2 and 3. human rights in PDPs), as also documented on the wiki:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Subgroups

Hope this creates a bit more clarity.

All the best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9