From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 22:15:40 +0100
Hi Kim,

I got the same message. I actually wasn’t aware that I was subscribed to this list or that it even existed. This seems to be an NCUC privacy list. The list we have been using is an NCSG privacy list, so if you’re subscribed to that one, you should still be on it.

I don’t think there was ever any traffic on the NCUC privacy list.

Others can confirm.

Thanks.

Amr