From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2014 10:05:45 -0400
Hi,

I don't accusing of bad intent (snarkiness) is appropriate just because
someone disagrees.  My questions where quite sincere and based on recent
experience.  And I have read the transcript.

I think this is  bad idea and I think it sets a precedent for this new
way of working that circumvents established bottom-up processes.  Fadi
keeps doing it, and we keep falling right into line.

I would have preferred for Jonathan, who I assume was also at the
meeting to have brought the issue to the council, and for the council to
have said stop, wait and listen.

I think that this letter just sets him up to say, ok, now the delay of
game is on you guys.

avri