From:
"Milan, Stefania" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milan, Stefania
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:10:51 +0000
Interesting observation, Ayden. To be taken seriously, but also to be approached in a cooperative manner... it might be a mistake in good faith after all. Anyway, another attestation that "metrics" and "data" are not necessary the solution to a better understanding of a policy or community problems, as are open to interpretations, too :-)