From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2016 12:48:19 +0900
On 11/16/2016 07:36 AM, Ayden Férdeline wrote:
> I also think we need a procedure for dealing with vexatious complaints.

This has been a concern coming back and back and back again whereas
reality shows this hardly ever happens. Doing this will just dissuade
people from reporting. In the US now there is even a self proclaimed
sex-offender president-elect. Saying that this will be used to harm
peoples career seems overstated to say the least. Let's not blame the
victims.

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9