From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2016 13:03:18 +0300
Hi Matt,

Could you explain how the NotA "just does not work"?
I think we've had NotA choice in most elections in the past,
and when we didn't people complained.

As for having thresholds for being elected, that would require
change in the charter, I think. As it happens last NCSG EC
meeting last Friday just started a process to collect possible
changes to the charter, I will make note of this and add it
to the list.

Tapani