From:
Mawaki Chango <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mawaki Chango <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 05:34:27 -0700
You are all welcome, but I'm afraid this is just one battle, not the
end of the struggle. With the shadow of the GAC looming, thanks to
its sudden keen interest in WHOIS issue whereby one powerful,
formally democratic government and supposedly pro-freedom, might give
the opportunity to the less democratic ones to figure out all the
nice things they can do with WHOIS.

Mawaki