From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2015 23:04:17 -0400
As indicated earlier today, the comments period is now open for the
WHOIS conflicts with law procedures initial report.  I would note that
the Appendices, which contain the dissenting views, are not included in
the report, they are listed under Section IV Additional Information, so
if you are reading the report please make sure to read the appendices.
My own Appendix 4 had a missing sentence fragment on page 1, which is
fixed in the posted version.
Stephanie Perrin
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/iag-whois-conflicts-privacy-2015-10-05-en