From:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:17:08 -0400
Dear Amr

Thanks for your comments. My thoughts are:

We need to go religiously by the charter and what the NCSG-EC does. If
we don't like it, there are well established ways to challenge it.

As brief the description of the voting procedure might be, they need to
be upheld. What happened with this election happened and we should
accept it. We should move on, accept the mistakes that have been made,
and rejoice in the thought of the lessons learned and spend our energies
to change what needs to be changed.

There are no wrongs that need to be made right, only lessons to be
learned and implemented after a thorough discussion. That is where the
NOTA discussion belongs. It certainly does not belong to a time after
the election started.

Its time to move on, its time to be constructive.

Klaus