From:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:17:28 +0200
I think you overestimate the extent of GAC coordination and agreement.
Governments are not unified.

I think the danger of allowing more GAC input is that there will be more government disunity and more representation of minority govt views. This isn't a bad thing for the process, IMO, but it might make the job of the CG harder.

David