From:
"Carlos A. Afonso" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos A. Afonso
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:29:42 -0300
Having a hard time (timewise) to follow NCSG-specific dialogues. Topics
seem all relevant, but it would help to have a small paragraph trying to
describe where we stand on each of them if possible, or at least why
this is a relevant theme now for the dialogue with the board, so we go a
bit more in sync to the board meeting (although I understand we'll have
an opportunity to do this in the morning -- even so, I think it would
help). NetMundial seems obvious, of course.

--c.a.