From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:35:06 -0400
Hi,

The synthesis paper based on the BPF-Multi working group snapshop taken
after the last comment period can be found at:

<http://review.intgovforum.org/igf-2015/best-practice-forums/strengthening-multistakeholder-participation-mechanisms/>

This version takes into account the comments received during the
scheduled comment period as well as, at least to some extent, the
comments and contributions that have come in since.

It is open for comments and all are invited to comment.    Please pass
the info on to your networks so that we can reach as wide an outreach
for comments as possible.

Thanks to Brian Gutterman of the IGF Secretariat  for producing this
version of the discussion paper as well as all who contributed content
and comments on the previous version.

We will discuss the next steps in our meeting next week in Paris, which
will be open to remote participation - details on that forthcoming early
next week.

But as of now, it is open for comments.

Best,

avri