From:
Remmy Nweke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Remmy Nweke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2014 08:35:48 -0700
Congrats Milton

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Avri Doria
Sent: 02/07/2014 13:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Selection of NCSG rep on IANA transition
coordination group
hi,

On 02-Jul-14 07:31, Adam Peake wrote:

> "To ensure full transparency, the Coordination Group will hold open
> meetings accessible to all global stakeholders; relevant transcripts and
> recordings will be posted on the website."
> What Milton has to say will be pretty clear.  Important we make clear to
> Milton what our views are.  And trust his judgement.

I agree.

In addition I would expect that he would ping us, and the GNSO for that
matter as this is a GNSO rep picked by us, from time to time to make
sure those of us who will not be paying the same attention as him notice
the important things.

And he could even poke us to give him our opinions on things from time
to time.

I hope the transparency of meetings use the stds set by the ATRT
processes, which include open archives on mailing lists and streaming of
all calls.  I.e transparency by default, with obscurity only in specific
publicly defined topic areas (such as ATRT2 discussions with employees
on the subject of whistleblowing)

avri