From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:01:21 +0100
Hi,

I’ve made a first draft of comments to be submitted in response to the public comment period on the initial report of the translation and transliteration of contact information PDP WG. The draft can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vlwGo-jbItBJ3R5ycrs30-Q3i_3Fbh2HeyJskN6JXo4/edit

The deadline to submit comments is February first, so I would appreciate any and all comment as soon as possible so that the the NCSG policy committee can endorse the input before the submission deadline.

Thanks.

Amr