From:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:56:07 -0500
:)

I'm thinking that supporting the letter while pursuing these options,
namely,

i) pushing for more GNSO reps on the board
ii) getting at least 4 votes on the NomCom for GNSO and less for ccNSO
iii) barring getting 4 votes on the nomcom, getting an automatic split
for GNSO's 3 votes

is the move more likely to help us achieve anything in i, ii, and iii.

But seriously Amr I would be happy with your way of doing if you'd act
otherwise. You've convinced me many times over that I'm happy following you.

Nicolas