From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:30:24 -0400
That would be great, I apologize for dragging us off topic but I have a
bee in my bonnet about how these things will be managed, and would enjoy
further discussion.  I also (separately) just signed up for a standards
working group at the IEEE and am on the hunt for privacy-concerned
individuals who would like to contribute to that....(that was not my
purpose in posting this, but since there appear to be several experts on
this list.....Perhaps some of you would like to share the pain of weekly
meetings for three years:-) )
Stephanie