From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2011 07:26:32 -0400
Hi,

There was a flurry of people and organizations checking in and correcting their entries yesterday.  Thanks to all who updated and special thanks to those who reached out to those they know to get the updates.

As of 2359 UTC-11 (I think that is Samoa time) I closed the updating process for the 2011 election.

I hope I caught all of the update email - please check: <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Voters+List+2011>

As I said, I think I caught all of the changes, and I have checked all of my email filters, where I did find a few stray checks-in.  But please check to confirm.

If I missed yours, please forward a copy of the sent-email to me, preferably with time stamps.  As I pre-announced I will not be updating the voters list any further without checking with the EC first, to insure that I am just making updates due to errors and missed email.  If other updates come in, I will register them for so long as it is my repsonsiblity to do so, but they will not count for this year's elections due to the charter's requirements of a member being active for at least 30 days before an election.

Thanks again for all the effort that went into responding to this check-in process.  As stated previously I support the effort to discuss this process after the elections and for a new better/smoother/easier process for future year's updates.   And thanks to all those who thanked me, as I said, it just part of the job.

Best Regards,
avri