From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:05:22 -0400
On 12 Jul 2012, at 10:47, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> And folks here are fretting about why the program didn't attract scads of developing countries applicants! What a fantasy world they must live in! I know that you,

Actually I am fretting about how to remediate the failed process, for whatever complex of reasons it failed.  So I value getting those reasons, and I need to ask questions to do so.

> but getting people to accept what is plainly before their face when the reality conflicts with their deeply ingrained beliefs often requires substantial repetition.

it is not a case of deep ingrained beliefs, but questions to understand the MANY points of view.

> Sorry you've had to answer so many questions from the others

And thank you so very much for apologizing to Horatio for all of us who do not meet your standards and who need to ask questions to understand things from other people's perspectives.

avri