From:
Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2015 20:40:35 -0700
+1 and to Stefania's comment as well.

I haven't had much time to be actively involved in ICANN for a few years
(many new members have probably never seen a post on this list from me, and
the last time anyone saw me in person was in San Francisco), but I felt
very comfortable with the candidates for this election: a risk-free choice,
all excellent and well-qualified.

I especially also want to thank James for stepping up for consideration,
and hope that by the time the next cycle comes around he'll step up for
something again.  Had he won, I would have felt quite confident in his
ability to get the job done for us.  There were no losers in this election,
only winners.

Dan