From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2013 14:41:53 -0400
Hi All,
With regrets, I will not be in Durban, but I will be participating
remotely and hopefully share thoughts and ideas from afar.

In reviewing the schedule, I note that Wednesday is particularly busy. I
was wondering whether anyone attending will go to (or could be persuaded
to go to) two sessions of particular interest to our stakeholder group
(because we worked so long and hard on these issues!):

1. Wednesday, 8am, Trademark Clearinghouse (sorry, this is 2am Eastern
time, so I'm out).  Need for attendance at session: to ensure the
protections we worked for on behalf of Registrants have been included in
full).

2. Wednesday, 1:15, Uniform Rapid Suspension (conflicts with  Thick
Whois Working Group PDP). Same question: are the protections we built in
for Registrants being included and implemented to the fullest extent?

Can anyone attend these and share notes with me and the SG?

Best to all in the NPOC, Closed Generic and Thick Whois WG sessions,
also on Wednesday!
Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kleiman