From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:14:23 +0000
I agree with Avri,

This may have been in good intentions but goes way way beyond anything that our representatives should be putting them selves into role wise, and personally I also don’t feel that anyone has the right to make themselves an intermediary between a person and the LE of a country, share relevant information and make sure we are all aware and alert but I don’t agree with the path this has gone down.

-James