From:
Tamir Israel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tamir Israel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2014 15:49:55 -0400
Hi Bill,

I think that's a good idea, and would be a good first step towards
Kathy's suggestion of starting to pull together a statement.

That post that Steph just linked to does a fairly decent job of
describing the RDS and its issues in accessible terminology.

There are other issues, I'd say, such as the proposal to develop and
adopt a harmonized data protection framework to govern the RDS, some of
the jurisdictional solutions they propose and the way they intend to
deal w/trans-border data flows.

Best,
Tamir