From:
Grigori Saghyan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grigori Saghyan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2014 00:56:44 +0400

Robin,
we had a special Study Group on Country and Territory Names. Currently
this group transformed  in a inter-constituency Working Group, and we
have some ideas, how to resolve this problem. But it is necessary to
inform all constituencies about the problem and request for comments
how to resolve this problem.
Grigori Saghyan
ISOC.AM

- --