From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2016 11:47:46 +0200
This might be relevant to the discussion:

https://modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-new-normal-codes-of-conduct-in-2015-and-beyond

Who in the PC can I work with to draft the next iteration of the NCSG
statement?

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9