From:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:03:23 +0900
Milton, thanks.

I see there's also a vacancy for the nominating committee, so we also
inadvertently missed to place someone last year. Helpful to know as
one of the things the nominating committee was concerned about (and
does not yet have processes for) is replacing people during the
course of the year.  At the moment the committee will only fill
vacancies at the annual general meeting.

Adam