From:
Brenden Kuerbis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenden Kuerbis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:27:18 -0400
In a similar vein, I'd suggest we tweak the last item to request
further information on the Board's recent action to form "a working
group on the Nominating Committee Recruitment & Selection Process and
Size & Composition" as reported in
http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/resolutions-07feb14-en.htm
 The broader context is that there is debate over how organizational
structure (SG's, Constituencies) should relate to representation on
Nomcom.

As for the NPOC seat situation, I can seek out further information and
provide an update in the NCSG meeting.

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org