From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:19:44 -0500
No. That is decidedly NOT the way to go.
That process was developed over a year ago, and based on the (false) premise that the new Stakeholder Groups would be organized around Constituencies like the old GNSO, with a new layer of organization (SGs) added on because (staff assumed) we all have nothing better to do than devote 100% of our time to ICANN organizational antics. No.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org