From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 00:59:24 -0500
My understanding was that Avri was proposing a WG that included one representative from each constituency, which of course includes NCUC. We still don't like that, of course, for the stated reasons, but in proposing that Avri thought she was responding to the lnguage of the Board resolution. Fortunately a Board member has clarified that an all-GNSO WG was not what was contemplated by the Board.