Date:
Mon, 26 May 2014 10:15:30 -0400
What is the public interest in protecting anymore than the below 650
names in all new TLDs??

IOC, Red Cross, and IGO reserved names for new gTLDs
Created2013-07-03Last Updated2013-09-12Note
This registry contains the list of reserved names according to the
new gTLD base registry agreement for International Olympic Committee,
International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, and
Intergovernmental Organizations categories.
Registries included below
International Olympic Committee
International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
Intergovernmental Organizations
International Olympic Committee
Registration Procedure(s)
Not defined by an RFC, assigned by ICANN
Description
Reservation at second level
Reference[http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/agb/agreement-approved-02jul13-en.pdf]
Name
olympic
olympiad
olympique
olympiade
olympisch
olímpico
olimpíada
أوليمبي
أوليمبياد
奥林匹克
奥林匹亚
奧林匹克
奧林匹亞
ολυμπιακοί
ολυμπιάδα
올림픽
올림피아드
олимпийский
олимпиада
International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
Registration Procedure(s)
Not defined by an RFC, assigned by ICANN
Description
Reservation at second level
Reference[http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/agb/agreement-approved-02jul13-en.pdf]
Name
redcross
red-cross
redcrescent
red-crescent
redcrystal
red-crystal
redlionandsun
red-lion-and-sun
magendavidadom
magen-david-adom
redstarofdavid
red-star-of-david
croixrouge
croix-rouge
croissantrouge
croissant-rouge
cristalrouge
cristal-rouge
lionetsoleilrouge
lion-et-soleil-rouge
lionetsoleilrouges
lion-et-soleil-rouges
cruzroja
cruz-roja
medialunaroja
media-luna-roja
cristalrojo
cristal-rojo
leónysolrojos
león-y-sol-rojos
красныйкрест
красный-крест
красныйполумесяц
красный-полумесяц
красныйкристалл
красный-кристалл
красныйлевисолнце
красный-лев-и-солнце
מגןדודאדום
מגן-דוד-אדום
מגן-דודאדום
الصليب-الأحمر
الهلال-الأحمر
الكريستالة-البلورة-الحمراء
الأسد-و-الشمس-الحمراوان
红十字
红新月
红水晶
红狮与太阳
红-十-字
红-新-月
红-水-晶
红-狮-与-太-阳
红-十字
红-新月
红-水晶
红狮-与-太阳
icrc
cicr
ifrc
ficr
Intergovernmental Organizations
Registration Procedure(s)
Not defined by an RFC, assigned by ICANN
Description
Reservation at second level
Reference[http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/agb/agreement-approved-02jul13-en.pdf][http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/resolutions-new-gtld-17jul13-en.htm]
Name
aalco
acp
acs
acto
adb
afdb
african--caribbean-and-pacific-group-of-states
african-development-bank
african-intellectual-property-organization
african-petroleum-producers-association
african-regional-intellectual-property-organization
african-union
africancaribbeanandpacificgroupofstates
africandevelopmentbank
africanintellectualpropertyorganization
africanpetroleumproducersassociation
africanregionalintellectualpropertyorganization
africanunion
aipo
aladi
amazon-cooperation-treaty-organization
amazoncooperationtreatyorganization
andean-community
andean-development-corporation
andeancommunity
andeandevelopmentcorporation
apo
appa
aripo
asean
asean-promotion-centre-on-trade--investment--and-tourism
aseanpromotioncentreontradeinvestmentandtourism
asian-african-legal-consultative-organization
asian-africanlegalconsultativeorganization
asian-development-bank
asian-productivity-organization
asiandevelopmentbank
asianproductivityorganization
association-of-caribbean-states
association-of-southeast-asian-nations
associationofcaribbeanstates
associationofsoutheastasiannations
au
bank-for-international-settlements
bankforinternationalsettlements
bceao
benelux
benelux-organization-for-intellectual-property
beneluxorganizationforintellectualproperty
bie
bipm
bis
black-sea-trade-and-development-bank
blackseatradeanddevelopmentbank
boip
bsec
bstdp
bureau-international-des-poids-et-mesures
bureauinternationaldespoidsetmesures
caf
can
caribbean-community
caribbeancommunity
caricom
carribean-telecommunications-union
carribeantelecommunicationsunion
ceb
cen-sad
central-american-integration-system
central-bank-of-west-african-states
centralamericanintegrationsystem
centralbankofwestafricanstates
cept
cern
cfc
cica
ciheam
cis
coe
coi
collective-security-treaty-organization
collectivesecuritytreatyorganization
comesa
common-fund-for-commodities
commonfundforcommodities
commonwealth
commonwealth-of-independent-states
commonwealthofindependentstates
community-of-sahel-saharan-states
communityofsahel-saharanstates
conferenceoninteractionandconfidencebuildingmeasuresinasia
cooperation-council-for-the-arab-states-of-the-gulf
cooperationcouncilforthearabstatesofthegulf
council-of-europe
council-of-europe-development-bank
councilofeurope
councilofeuropedevelopmentbank
cplp
csto
ctbto
ctu
eabr
eac
eapo
east-african-community
eastafricancommunity
ebrd
ec
ecb
eccas
ecmt
ecmwf
eco
economic-community-of-central-african-states
economic-community-of-west-african-states
economic-cooperation-organization
economiccommunityofcentralafricanstates
economiccommunityofwestafricanstates
economiccooperationorganization
ecowas
eeas
efi
efta
efta-court
efta-surveillance-authority
eftacourt
eftasurv
eftasurveillanceauthority
eib
embl
encharter
energy-charter-conference
energycharterconference
ep
epo
esa
eso
eu
euclid
euclid-university
eucliduniversity
euco
eurasec
eurasian-development-bank
eurasian-economic-community
eurasian-patent-organization
eurasiandevelopmentbank
eurasianeconomiccommunity
eurasianpatentorganization
euratom
eurocontrol
european-atomic-energy-community
european-bank-for-reconstruction-and-development
european-central-bank
european-centre-for-medium-range-weather-forecasts
european-commission
european-conference-of-ministers-of-transport
european-council
european-external-action-service
european-forest-institute
european-free-trade-association
european-investment-bank
european-molecular-biology-laboratory
european-organisation-for-the-safety-of-air-navigation
european-organization-for-nuclear-research
european-parliament
european-patent-office
european-patent-organisation
european-police-office
european-space-agency
european-union
europeanatomicenergycommunity
europeanbankforreconstructionanddevelopment
europeancentralbank
europeancentreformedium-rangeweatherforecasts
europeancommission
europeanconferenceofministersoftransport
europeancouncil
europeanexternalactionservice
europeanforestinstitute
europeanfreetradeassociation
europeaninvestmentbank
europeanmolecularbiologylaboratory
europeanorganisationforthesafetyofairnavigation
europeanorganizationfornuclearresearch
europeanparliament
europeanpatentoffice
europeanpatentorganisation
europeanpoliceoffice
europeanspaceagency
europeanunion
europol
fao
food-and-agriculture-organization-of-the-united-nations
foodandagricultureorganizationoftheunitednations
forumsec
gcc
guam
hague-conference-on-private-international-law
hagueconferenceonprivateinternationallaw
hcch
iaca
iadb
iaea
ibrd
icao
icc-cpi
icco
icglr
icj-cij
icmpd
ico
icsid
ida
idb
idea
idlo
iea
ifad
ifas
ifc
igad
ihffc
iho
iic
iila
ijc
ilo
imf
imo
imso
inter-american-development-bank
inter-american-investment-corporation
inter-americandevelopmentbank
inter-americaninvestmentcorporation
interelectro
intergovernmental-authority-on-development
intergovernmentalauthorityondevelopment
international-anti-corruption-academy
international-atomic-energy-agency
international-centre-for-migration-policy-development
international-centre-for-settlement-of-investment-disputes
international-civil-aviation-organization
international-cocoa-organization
international-coffee-organization
international-conference-on-the-great-lakes-region-of-africa
international-court-of-justice
international-criminal-court
international-criminal-police-organization---interpol
international-development-association
international-development-law-organization
international-energy-agency
international-exhibitions-bureau
international-finance-corporation
international-fund-for-agricultural-development
international-fund-for-saving-the-aral-sea
international-humanitarian-fact-finding-commission
international-hydrographic-organization
international-institute-for-democracy-and-electoral-assistance
international-institute-for-the-unification-of-private-law
international-joint-commission
international-labour-organization
international-maritime-organization
international-mobile-satellite-organization
international-monetary-fund
international-olive-oil-council
international-organization-for-migration
international-renewable-energy-agency
international-science-and-technology-center
international-seabed-authority
international-sugar-organization
international-telecommunication-union
international-telecommunications-satellite-organization
international-trade-centre
international-transport-forum
international-tribunal-for-the-law-of-the-sea
international-tropical-timber-organization
international-whaling-commission
internationalanti-corruptionacademy
internationalatomicenergyagency
internationalcentreforadvancedmediterraneanagronomicstudies
[...]
internationalunionfortheconservationofnatureandnaturalresources
internationalunionfortheprotectionofnewvarietiesofplants
internationalwhalingcommission
interpol
intracen
iom
iooc
irena
isa
islamic-development-bank-group
islamicdevelopmentbankgroup
iso
istc
italian-latin-american-institute
italian-latinamericaninstitute
iter
iter-international-fusion-energy-organization
iterinternationalfusionenergyorganization
itf
itlos
itso
itto
itu
iucn
iwc
joint-united-nations-programme-on-hiv-aids
jointunitednationsprogrammeonhivaids
las
latin-american-and-caribbean-economic-system
latin-american-parliament
latinamericanandcaribbeaneconomicsystem
latinamericanparliament
league-of-arab-states
leagueofarabstates
mekong-river-commission
mekongrivercommission
mercosur
miga
mrc
multilateral-investment-guarantee-agency
multilateralinvestmentguaranteeagency
nasco
nato
nib
nordic-investment-bank
nordic-patent-institute
nordicinvestmentbank
nordicpatentinstitute
north-atlantic-salmon-conservation-organization
north-atlantic-treaty-organization
north-pacific-marine-science-organization
northatlanticsalmonconservationorganization
northatlantictreatyorganization
northpacificmarinescienceorganization
npi
oas
occar
oecd
oecs
ofid
ohada
oic
oie
oif
oiv
opanal
opcw
opec
organisation-for-economic-co-operation-and-development
organisation-for-joint-armament-co-operation
organisation-for-the-harmonisation-of-business-law-in-africa
organisation-for-the-prohibition-of-chemical-weapons
organisation-internationale-de-la-francophonie
organisation-internationale-de-la-vigne-et-du-vin
organisation-of-eastern-caribbean-states
organisation-of-islamic-cooperation
organisationforeconomicco-operationanddevelopment
organisationforjointarmamentco-operation
organisationfortheharmonisationofbusinesslawinafrica
organisationfortheprohibitionofchemicalweapons
organisationinternationaledelafrancophonie
organisationinternationaledelavigneetduvin
organisationofeasterncaribbeanstates
organisationofislamiccooperation
organization-for-democracy-and-economic-development
organization-for-security-and-co-operation-in-europe
organization-of-american-states
organization-of-the-black-sea-economic-cooperation
organization-of-the-petroleum-exporting-countries
organizationfordemocracyandeconomicdevelopment
organizationforsecurityandco-operationineurope
organizationofamericanstates
organizationoftheblackseaeconomiccooperation
organizationofthepetroleumexportingcountries
osce
pacific-community
pacific-islands-forum
pacificcommunity
pacificislandsforum
paho
pam
pan-american-health-organization
panamericanhealthorganization
parlatino
parliamentary-assembly-of-the-mediterranean
parliamentaryassemblyofthemediterranean
partners-in-population-and-development
partnersinpopulationanddevelopment
pca
permanent-court-of-arbitration
permanentcourtofarbitration
pices
postal-union-of-the-americas--spain-and-portugal
postalunionoftheamericasspainandportugal
ppd
puasp
recsa
saarc
sadc
sco
sela
shanghai-cooperation-organisation
shanghaicooperationorganisation
sica
south-asian-association-for-regional-cooperation
south-centre
southasianassociationforregionalcooperation
southcentre
southern-african-development-community
southernafricandevelopmentcommunity
spc
the-common-market-for-eastern-and-southern-africa
the-commonwealth
the-opec-fund-for-international-development
thecommonmarketforeasternandsouthernafrica
thecommonwealth
theopecfundforinternationaldevelopment
uemoa
un
un-habitat
unaids
unasur
unccd
unctad
undp
unep
unesco
unfccc
unfpa
unhcr
unicc
unicef
unido
unidroit
union-benelux
union-of-south-american-nations
unionbenelux
unionofsouthamericannations
united-nations
united-nations-children-s-fund
united-nations-conference-on-trade-and-development
united-nations-development-programme
united-nations-environment-programme
united-nations-framework-convention-on-climate-change
united-nations-human-settlements-programme
united-nations-industrial-development-organizaion
united-nations-international-computing-centre
united-nations-office-for-project-services
united-nations-population-fund
united-nations-university
unitednations
unitednationschildrensfund
unitednationsconferenceontradeanddevelopment
unitednationsdevelopmentprogramme
unitednationseducationalscientificandculturalorganization
unitednationsentityforgenderequalityandtheempowermentofwomen
unitednationsenvironmentprogramme
unitednationsframeworkconventiononclimatechange
unitednationshighcommissionerforrefugeesunrefugeeagency
unitednationshumansettlementsprogramme
unitednationsindustrialdevelopmentorganizaion
unitednationsinternationalcomputingcentre
unitednationsofficeforprojectservices
unitednationspopulationfund
unitednationsuniversity
universal-postal-union
universalpostalunion
university-for-peace
universityforpeace
unops
unrwa
unu
unwomen
unwto
upeace
upov
upu
wco
wfp
who
wipo
wmo
world-bank
world-customs-organization
world-food-programme
world-health-organization
world-intellectual-property-organization
world-meteorological-organization
world-organisation-for-animal-health
world-tourism-organization
world-trade-organization
worldbank
worldcustomsorganization
worldfoodprogramme
worldhealthorganization
worldintellectualpropertyorganization
worldmeteorologicalorganization
worldorganisationforanimalhealth
worldtourismorganization
worldtradeorganization
wto
asociación-latinoamericana-de-integración
asociaciónlatinoamericanadeintegración
commission-de-l-océan-indien
commissiondelocéanindien
comunidade-dos-países-de-língua-portuguesa
comunidadedospaísesdelínguaportuguesa
mercado-común-de-sur
mercadocomúndesur
union-economique-et-monétaire-ouest-africaine

--
Cheers,

McTim