From:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2016 15:35:40 -0400
Dear Friends

A wise roar of an old and experienced lion!. I think we should take this
suggestion from Sam very serious s it makes perfect sense to me and I
would like to see the comments and suggestions from the others in the
list. If you don't like it, good, if you don't like it and suggest an
better alternative, even better.

Yours

Klaus