From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2017 18:26:10 -0500
On 11-Jan-17 10:50, Mueller, Milton L wrote:
> your comments will not be taken into account by the implementation
> team unless they are submitted to the public comment forum

They probably will if they are known, But  you are right, it is good to
submit through the formal source, though sending a pointer to the blog
(or even the text) in a message may be good enough at times.  To the
point, in today's IRP meeting we ack'ed both your and Kathy's comments
and listed the issues among those we need to work on after the comment
period ends. These issues have been discussed before, incidentally, it
is just that the pre-comment period consensus fell were it did.  So it
is good to have the comments to work with.

There were some disagreement between support staff and the group on
including those blogs in the staff comment summary write-up, but no
question in the group that we would pay attention to them.

Still I endorse the advice to send the comments in.

avri

---