From:
Lori Schulman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Schulman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2014 14:05:03 +0000
+1

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/thierry-sanzhie-bokally/10/8a9/465/

>>> 2014-09-04 13:15 GMT+00:00 Kris Seeburn <[log in to unmask]>:

>>> +1 ready as well

Learn the secrets to great leadership practices at the ASCD Conference on Educational Leadership, October 31–November 2, 2014 in Orlando, Florida. Featured presenters include Todd Whitaker, Baruti Kafele, Robyn Jackson, and Carol Ann Tomlinson. Register NOW at www.ascd.org/cel.<http://www.ascd.org/cel>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of

the person(s) to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is

confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or

have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy,

distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the

sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any

attachments. ASCD makes no guarantee that this e-mail is error or virus free.