From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 11:24:13 +0000
I strongly support Amr’s reelection to Council, he has done a fantastic job to date, and has become a valuable member to the council itself also.

As we go into a period of great change I think his procedural knowledge will be invaluable and as a strong voice for non-commercial he will keep doing the excellent job representing us that he has been doing for his current term.

-James