From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2015 03:25:25 -0400

Hi,

The enclosed is the next to last draft before delivery to the GNSO
council from the Discussion Group (DG) for New gTLD Subsequent Procedures.

In addition to this report, a motion will be made requesting an Issue
Report for a PDP on New gTLDs.

We have until 5 June to suggest edits to the report.

I did submit NCSG comment on an earlier version of materials.  Please
check to see that concerns are mentioned and especially that the
charter, included at the end of the doc includes the topic.  The process
iin the group involved being as neutral as possible in expressing the
issues in the report, so the topic may appear different than the manner
in which it was suggested.

The members from NCSG (including NCUC and NPOC) in the DG includes
<https://community.icann.org/display/DGNGSR/2.+DG+Members>.  They may
have further input worth considering while reading the material.

Alain Artero

Avri Doria

Carlos Raul Gutierrez

David Cake