From:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2017 13:46:58 +0100
Avris approach has my full support. First of all we have to follow the bylaws. The special circumstances in this phase, including the ongoing work of WS 2 - nobody knows indeed when all the issues under WS 2 will be settled - has to be taken into consideration to avoid duplication. But as Avri said, this does not exclude that the group will will have something to say to what has been done on implementation of ATRT 1 & 2.