From:
Olévié Kouami <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olévié Kouami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:28:08 +0000
Hi all,

Thank you Lori for this clarification.
Our beloved and late Alain Berranger (may hios soul RIP) has explained
to me that NPOC is for for the Not-for-Profit organizations and NCUC
for individuals with non-commercial concerns.
It's very good to know the origin of this situation.
Thanks again Lori, Milton, Rafik and Avri for these explanations.
Warmest greetings.
-Olévié-

--
Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI