From:
Erick Iriarte Ahon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erick Iriarte Ahon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:23:41 -0500
Hi..

In 1997 i had to leave from my country because i coordinated one of
the principal groups of opposition to Fujimori reelection process. By
principles i'm against any kind of reelections because give power to
one person for a long term is not good for the democracy process.

So like Carlos Afonso i suggest choose someone from Asia-Pacific,
Africa or Europe, to continues the geographic rotation; or from
LatinAmerica or NorthAmerica but different from the past chairs.

Erick Iriarte Ahon
Alfa-Redi
http://www.alfa-redi.org