From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:14:59 -0500
Up to Carlos and the new EC, now.

As for my personal opinion, it's always a good idea to encourage people
to come talk to us. One thing I can vouch for: Gomes won't waste our
time with a long presentation. He'll just answer questions.

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 11/20/2005 6:30:46 PM >>>
Carlos, Milton, and all:
At our Constituency meeting on Thursday in Vancouver, do we want talk
with
Verisign about the .COM agreement?  I was talking with Chuck Gomes of
Verisign
about our Privacy Conference (he has been a big supporter of it!).  I
said that
we had questions and deep concerns about the .COM agreement.  He said
he
would be happy to come by and talk with us at the Constituency meeting
for a few
minutes.

Interested?

Regards, Kathy