From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2014 11:55:59 -0500
Interesting.  Is it likely we will see that this time around as well?  Got any suggestions as to how I distance myself from this kind of policy laundering?  Given the lack of clarity about the high level multistakeholder committee, I am already suspecting something like this will be passed in front of us for endorsement, likely at the meeting because we dont appear to have a prior role.  Makes getting alternative text in by march 8 all the more important, if there is no faith in the process....
Stephanie