From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:16:06 -0500
OK, in the past day I have done two things:
- I took the survey myself, and
- conveyed to the LSE people the need for a privacy statement before releasing the contact data.

Adam: the data base we have is a bit more accurate than the web site.

The survey is not bad. It hits on many of the key problems facing GNSO. They say it takes 10 minutes to take, but that's completely wrong unless you do a very superficial run through the Likert scales and just click numbers. If you make any comments to explain your ratings, it will take half an hour; given my vast and deep knowledge of GNSO and its history (not necessarily something to be proud of ;-) )  it took me an hour.

Despite that, I hope ALL member orgs take the survey -- especially those with experience on the GNSO Council.

>>> "Rick W. Weingarten" <[log in to unmask]> 3/2/2006 8:49 AM >>>
It may or may not be legitimate, but it's certainly not being handled
properly in terms of privacy. I agree with Robert about next steps.

Rick