From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:26:36 -0700
All,

The civil society coordination group is taking names to suggest as possible speakers to represent civil society at the IGF 2014 in Istanbul next month.  If you plan to be at IGF and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please shoot me an email offlist and let me know to forward your name on for consideration.  Or if you'd like to nominate someone else who will be in Istanbul for IGF 2014 and willing make a brief closing remark at IGF, please also let me know asap.

It would be great if someone from NCSG was selected to contribute to the IGF closing ceremony!

Thanks,
Robin